Tuesday, October 28, 2014

9 Months

I haven't been very good at keeping up on Mr. Maddox's growth and development, but he is 9 months old today and has changed so much since he was born!  He sits up, has mastered the army crawl and can get anywhere with it.  He thinks it's so fun to open cupboards and swing open doors.  He loves banging on the air conditioning vent, windows, and pretty much anything hard that will make a noise.  His favorite activity is playing with the door stops and springing them back and forth.  He loves bathtime and will play in the tub as long as I let him.  His sleep habits are not so great.  He used to wake once a night, but recently he has been up several times.  He will go right back to sleep if I give him his pacifier.  He definitely has seperation anxiety.  He will cry if someone is not in his sight.  He still has no teeth and we sure love his big gummy smile!  His favorite foods are squash, strawberries, bananas, oatmeal, and puffs.  I love his sweet laugh and his big blue eyes.  I am so grateful to be his mom.  He has brought more joy than I could have ever imagined to our family.


 He loves to run with mom.



 Just a glimpse into my day with him.

Hanging out with cousin Davis in AZ.

Playdate with his friend Sariah.
They are about a week a part in age.



 I sure love my little family

No comments:

Post a Comment